A lot of people would consider our two-week, sub-equatorial adventure including Lima, Cusco, the Sacred Valley, and Machu Picchu in Peru, and Quito and the Galápagos Islands in Ecuador, “the trip of a lifetime.” For what it cost us, it damn sure should’ve been.
Check out my report for each stop:
- Lima, Peru Our starting point.
- Cusco, Peru The Incan capital city.
- Sacred Valley, Peru The breadbasket of the Incas.
- Machu Picchu, Peru The lost city of the Incas
- Quito, Ecuador The city that’s surrounded by freaking volcanoes.
- The Galapagos Islands, Ecuador Charles Darwin was supposedly here.
In order for the reports to make the most sense, kindly read them sequentially. Thanks.