Get notified when my new travel book drops.
Do you like to travel? Can you read? Then you should buy—and maybe even read—my forthcoming travel advice book.
Why would anyone in their right mind ever do that, you ask? Because after being dragged around most of the planet for the last 30+ years, I’ve finally written a book about my experiences—and it has chapters and everything!
Here are 3 credible-sounding reasons to read it.
- It’s informative. Save time, money, and the lives of your loved ones with travel tips no one else has the guts to type.
- It’s entertaining. Unlike most travel books, this one will make you laugh inside your mind where no one can judge you.
- It’s affordable. I was told $6.99 is the optimum price for an ebook, but mine is easily worth more like $7.29.
In my book, you’ll learn stuff like:
- Where to vacation when you only speak English
- What to do on vacation before it gets outlawed forever
- Where to eat in foreign countries so you don’t die
- How to afford travel without selling your organs
- And a whole lot more…
Peter Crosby is an award-winning, professional writer who has won a very real International Writer’s Contest. He currently lives with his wife and her cats in the San Francisco Tampa Bay Area where he drinks wine and watches too much TV.
Read what others have said about the author.
“Whenever I am on an adventure to a third-world Dictatorland® and need a wingman who I can count on to provide caustic banter, wear homeless skate-punk garb, use regional profanity, and drink like an unemployed stevedore, Pete is my main man. If he’s not available, I call his spirit animal, Anthony Bourdain.”
—David Jellison, Idea Pimp
“Crosby has been doggedly writing online about his international travels since the Palm Pilot epoch. The thought of an actual book collecting those writings and preserving them forever fills me with dread.”
—Kevin Zimmerman, Editor/Jackhole
“Peter has visited some incredible places all over the globe, and now brings that wealth of personal experience to his writing, for all I know.”
—Ward Evans, Writer/Director
“Peter Crosby has a face for radio, but a nose for travel.”
—Graham Lee, Chief Creative Officer
“Hands and feet down, the most traveled biped I know in the 48 contiguous states.”
—Terry Doyle, Writer
“Nothing makes me want to leave the country faster than Peter Crosby.”
—Mike Ruiz, Creative Director
Find out when my book drops.
If you’re not persuaded to sign up after reading endorsements from people you probably don’t know and will likely never meet, then there’s nothing more I can do other than threatening your family, and I’m honestly not above that, Janet!
(Just click submit once, then chill—I have a slow server.)