Here are 9 theoretically believable reasons to get my newsletter.
Get my newsletter.
Why would anyone want The CrosbyReport newsletter? That’s a question I ask myself all the time. But after a lot of soul-searching, I’ve managed to cobble together a list of potential answers below.
Nine reasons you should subscribe to the CrosbyReport newsletter:
- You’ll get an email whenever I post travel reports.
- You’ll receive my hilarious “auto-response” email.
- You’ll get the satisfaction of completing a task.
- You can easily unsubscribe if you hate enjoyment.
- You’ll feel something when you read it (might be gas).
- You’ll be relieved to know it’s not a cult (yet).
- You’ll win a chance to win a chance to win a chance.
- You won’t have to swear a loyalty oath or murder anyone.
- We won’t sell your email address to Russian hackers.
Sign up for the CrosbyReport newsletter.
Get at least one email in your inbox that isn’t from erectile dysfunction medications, singles in your area who want to hook up, or the IRS. Once you do, you’ll receive infrequent updates about my latest travels, speaking dates, media appearances, book launches, felony arrests, and other assorted doings. And who wouldn’t want that?