Like to travel? Here’s why you’re better than other people.
A recent Lifehack.org article identifies some of the potential upsides of getting a passport — travel, they claim, is the key to having a successful life.
Frequent travelers, people constantly on the move, learn many life skills exploring our world.
In a nutshell, they feel that the traits necessary to travel are the same that businesses look for. So the better you are at traveling, the better you’ll be as an employee. It’s a bold claim, to be sure. Yet it’s not entirely without merit.
Read Lifehack’s 15 reasons why travelers are more successful than stay-cationers:
- They know how to thrive outside their comfort zone.
- They welcome and embrace change.
- They know how to manage their emotions.
- They trust and don’t always need to be in control.
- They manage fear and move past it.
- They recognize and seize opportunities.
- They know how to negotiate to get what they want.
See the whole list of 15 reasons why you’re superior to all those couch-surfing, TV binge-watching, delivery pizza-eating shut-ins who never leave their homes.