Subscribe to my Occasional Email Newsletter Thing.
It’s an email newsletter for people who hate email newsletters.
Most email newsletters are boring, depressing, or worse— factual. The CrosbyReport Occasional Email Newsletter won’t be that. So what will it be? Your guess is as good as mine. When will you get it? Occasionally. How will you get it? Via email. Will it contain news? No. Will it be funny? You mean, intentionally? I can’t make any promises.
Looking for thoughtful, articulate writing? Yeah, well, this isn’t that.
Instead of smart, well-researched journalism, the CrosbyReport Occasional Email Newsletter offers the kind of ill-informed, barely coherent writing you’d get from a bunch of monkeys with a Eurail Pass and an eight-ball of cocaine.
Subscribe to my Occasional Email Newsletter Thing and get:
- Travel tales that may or may not be about travel.
- My hilarious “auto-response” email (that alone is worth subscribing for).
- Updates about my latest travels, personal appearances, and felony arrests.
- Early notification when my upcoming travel book drops.
- Recommendations on destinations, restaurants, and in-flight sexual positions.
Get my idiocy in your inbox.
Just fill out this form to start receiving my Occasional Email Newsletter Thing whenever I feel like sending it, and you’ll get at least one email that isn’t from singles in your area who want to hook up.